Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Everything's coming up roses this time for me...

Sorry about the lack of posts, peeps...it's market season for sure now! Three days ago was the second installment of the Made on the Left Market which went very well, but I think the organising committee (Me, Dara, Ali J, Jacquie, Beth and Rosanna) was ready to fall in a big heap at the end of it. Or into a big glass of wine - take your pick. Lucky it's held at a pub eh?

I'm in the process of gathering together photos of the day from various sellers to provide to Handmade Magazine, who are interested in doing a wrap up, and also for a post on the madeontheleft blog so bear with me.

It's funny how different products sell at different markets. At the Perth Upmarket, I did a roaring trade in vintage lockets.

At Distracted, my 'bobby' necklaces which usually attract smiles and exclamations but never sold before, took off.



And at Made on the Left...well, everything was coming up roses with these products proving very popular.

I wonder what will do well at the Vincent Cappuccino Festival market in less than two weeks time? I've been ordering up a storm supply wise on Etsy to cover all eventualities and it will be interesting to see what the new trend is.

3 comments:

Her said...

same thing for me! at Distracted I sold out of those stupid cheap dice rings and at this one I sold none! strange indeed

GetSilvered said...

We public can be very fickle!
A crystal ball would be great when planning stock ;)

Poker Rooms said...

What nice phrase