Monday, March 17, 2008

Unwrapping my new website

It has been an eventful weekend! Swiftly following Unwrapped Market of yesterday, which was a very well attended event, the lovely Moz has got my web page up and running. Be one of the first to visit it at http://www.oddgirlout.com.au/ . What you see at the moment is precursor of the site to come, and we're interested in finding out what everyone would like to see on the 'real' site, so please feel free to visit and email in your feedback and suggestions.

I'm going to be loading new stock to my Etsy store over the next few days so that the lovely people who visited the Odd Girl Out stall at Unwrapped can find the pieces they saw there.

In the meantime, here's a photo of me holding down the fort at the market.




2 comments:

Smarty Pants said...

what a great name!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog!