Monday, February 25, 2008

Celebrities one most resembles trap

Ok, there are about a hundred things I *SHOULD* be doing, such as finishing the financials on my business plan for my small business class tomorrow, writing a marketing plan for my new client, making some of the 250 pieces of jewellery I am trying to finish for the Unwrapped Market on March 16....but instead I'm fooling around on the internet. I found a link to a site called My Heritage, which offers a couple of little tricks, one being facial recognition software that tells you which celebrity you most resemble. In my vanity, hoping to get a result such as 'Cate Blanchett - 98%' or 'Megan Gale - 107%', I uploaded a photo from last Christmas. Drum roll please......

I HAVE A 84% RESEMBLENCE TO CHRISTOPHER WALKEN!!!


Try it yourself at My Heritage .

P.S. It is some kind of consolation that my lovely partner Moz looks 55% like Denise Richards...but not really.

3 comments:

Anna Lloyd said...

Hi Sarah!

I met you at the Perth Etsy meetup. Had to leave early with the babe. Did I miss anything? I have added you to ever growing list of links on my blog.

Anna

Odd Girl Out said...

Hi Anna!
We had ongoing discussions buzzing around with ideas for helping promote each other, and if you check the etsy forum there is a great idea from Aussiepatches and Ramsdendesigns to start a shared web page/blog that we can all particpate in. I was so impressed you got out and about with a 3 week old!!

Copperheart said...

I think I tried that once- I had some somewhat unflattering results myself.