Thursday, February 7, 2008

Is this thing on?

Hello world! tap, tap...[is this thing on?] SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK



Ahem, well, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls - I'd like to warmly welcome you to the opening of my new blog. I'm sorry it's a bit cold and echoey in here at the moment, we're still in the process of fitting it all out, but once we do I promise you it will be really cozy in here. There will be Odd Girl Out jewellery news (or even jewelry for our North American spelling friends), rants about the weather, random postings on the latest dishes I've been cooking - yes, a little something for everyone.



Now, I do hope you'll bear with with me, I haven't worked one of these things before and it will take me a while to figure out the gears, but I'm sure we'll get there soon.



In the meantime, please help yourself to the fairy bread and cordial in the corner, and do check back soon.

xxx

Odd Girl Out

3 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Odd Girl Out said...

Thanks for the welcome, High Desert Diva! Hopefully I'll get the hang of it some day soon...

Andriques said...

Nice ETSY shop with fresh stuff. Go Aussie!