Sunday, July 27, 2008

The end of year market rush

This is my page on the retailers section of the Perth Upmarket website, a great new market that I will be taking part in at the Perth Town Hall on Sunday September 14. As far as I know, this is the first time a market will be held in the venue since the early days of the Swan River Settlement, when people used to sell (I'm guessing) chickens and apples in the undercroft. I'm thinking the stock will be slightly higher end in this century's incarnation!

It's also been confirmed that I will have a stall at the North Perth Festival, which will be held for the first time in groovy Angove Street North Perth on November 30. In the meantime, the other Made on the Left committee members and I are trying to lock away the date and location for the second Made on the Left Market, which we are also aiming to do in the next few months. Good Times...!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky you! they never responded to my email so I quess its too late to get in? bugger! best of luck.

Odd Girl Out said...

Hey Miss Dot...that's strange. Are you sure your application got through?

thetinylittlegirl said...

oooh good stuff! well done girly.
i can't wait for the date of the next MOTL to be announced!

oh and perhaps you could still sell chickens but have them wearing jewellery? hee!

Odd Girl Out said...

But Beth...that would look fowl.

hawhaheeheee

OK time for me to get off the computer I think!!!