Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thumbs up for the Made on the Left Market!

Wow - what a good night's sleep I had after the Made on the Left Market yesterday. The Hydey was packed to the rafters from about 10.30am to just after 3pm when it quietened down just a little, but it was almost at the stage where you couldn't move at lunchtime.

All the sellers had great products and a fantastic range, and the reaction from everyone was so positive it made all the hard work worth it. As an added bonus, the Odd Girl Out stall did really well too and I think we've finally worked out the best setup.

The other founders and I will be getting together in the next couple of weeks to talk about....gasp for air...planning the next market!

6 comments:

thetinylittlegirl said...

yesssssss! organise another one!

saturday was brilliant! i think your set up was one of the best there. your stuff is all so cool sarah :-)

Odd Girl Out said...

Thanks Beth - likewise, I am an official member of the Skullie fan club!! xx

OSIER said...

Hi Sarah!

It was great to be your stall neighbour, bring on the next one I say!

xo Lauren

p.s. you going to be at perth upmarket?

Anna Lloyd said...

Congratulations Sarah! The market was so busy... I love the earrings, I'll blog about them if you don't mind.

Odd Girl Out said...

Hi Osier and Anna
Osier you were a great stall neighbour too and we had very complementary setups! I will be next to you anytime! Yes, I just got accepted to Perth Upmarket, I think it will be cool, the venue is very atmospheric :) Check out the demographics on their site and see if it's your target market!
Anna, it was great to see you and your little baby who is getting so big! He has definitely changed since I last saw him at the Art Gallery. I would love for you to blog about the earrings, thank you! :)) x Sarah

Anna Lloyd said...

We are from Sydney originally so we are actually going back home! We want Ethan to grow up with family around him. We are really sad to be leaving Perth because we love it so much!

I hope you guys have continued success with Made on the Left. I have missed Sydney markets while living here in Perth. Apart from family, that was the only thing I was missing...
Anna