Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Three more sleeps!

Oh no...only three more sleeps until the Made on the Left market and I haven't devoted much time at all to preparing...

All my energy of late has gone into promoting Made on the Left (plus tons of marketing work) and I'm proud to say we achieved lots of coverage from my press releases, including this article about in the local Voice news.




Ali J and Jaquie's fab illustration has got great comments wherever it is distributed and we now have a full complement of stall holders, so I just need to get my Odd Girl Out act into gear by Saturday! Gulp.

I'm hoping to bring the new bobby necklaces (featured in an earlier post) as well as the hairclips that were so popular at the Unwrapped marketplace, and plenty of other things in between.


It will be the first outing for my new hang tags and business cards, which is very exciting for them. They don't get out a lot.

If you are in Perth, come along to the Made on the Left Market at the Hyde Park Hotel West Perth from 11am-4pm this Saturday 12 July. And wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck!

see you Saturday

thetinylittlegirl said...

oooh lovely hairpins!!!
see you tomorrow (dear lord i'm excited eep!)

Odd Girl Out said...

Thanks girlies - good luck with your preps!!