Monday, September 15, 2008

Going to Town...the Town Hall that is



Here I am at Perth Upmarket on Sunday...in my wonderful new apron made by the lovely Sam of Fatty DeMonsey Delightful Designs. I always look worried in photos...not quite sure why. Squinty eyes maybe? Thanks to all the lovely customers who came down, and well done to Justine for her organisation of the event. Special thank to my mum for sewing my groovy wallpaper like backstand cover and tablecloth and covering my pinboards, and to Moz for jigsawing my great new display stands xxx.

Given the feedback from customers, I'll definitely be making some more of the red rose and black necklace I am modelling in time for my next market - Distracted in Leederville on October 26.

2 comments:

thetinylittlegirl said...

yay sarah! i thought your stall looked amazing, and i loved all your pieces :-)

i'll be at distracted too eep! madly sewing tonight, i'm so behind with production at present.....

Rebecca said...

Hi, I really enjoyed the Upmarket and I think your stall looked fantastic, very professional. Love your designs too & look forward to visiting again at Distracted :D