Tuesday, September 9, 2008

IKEA obsession


I try not to love it. It just feels so wrong. I know it's just another mega corporation responsible for many of the ills of the world. But really, how can I resist when IKEA has the coolest frames like this for only $39.95?* Showcasing my latest Vintage Wallpaper Pendant creations which will be onsale at Perth Upmarket.
*I am not employed, bribed or encouraged by IKEA to give them any publicity at all. However, if they would like to a) hire me as a highly paid marketing guru or b)send me large denomination gift vouchers, I would be open to discussion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god! I have the same frame, I got it in the discount bit for $9 because it was missing what ever goes in the middle... what does go in the middle?

Odd Girl Out said...

$9!!!! I'm jealous. It's just glass in the middle, which I have taken out anyway. Damn, I need to remember to look in the seconds section!