Thursday, September 4, 2008

Going Upmarket



I'm pretty excited (and apprehensive!) about the Christmas marketing season, which kicks off next Sunday 14 September 12pm at the fabulous location of the Perth Town Hall with the first Perth Upmarket. I was in Spotlight the other day (1 September) and they were putting up the aisles of Christmas decorations. Huh? It was only last Christmas last time I looked.
Anyway, the Perth Upmarket is a new market that has been put together by the lovely Justine, who apart from being an organiser extraordinaire, also has a line of her own children's clothes, Oli B. Designs. Many of me old muckers from the Made on the Left market are going to be represented at the market, plus my good buddy Issy from the wonderful Pinch and Spoon, so the products there should be great, but I think I'm most excited about the delicious looking cupcake stall....mmmmm, caaaaaakke!
I'll be unveiling some new lines at the Perth Upmarket which will be photographed and added to this blog just as soon as I finish them.

1 comment:

thetinylittlegirl said...

good luck for upmarket sarah!
i'll pop down and say hi to you guys (and chow down on cupcakes heeehee!).
can't wait to see the pics of your new lines!