Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Take a walk on the cute side



I've added some cute options for my stock for upcoming markets. I don't usually do cute. Whimsical, maybe. Kooky, indeed. But cute is a road less travelled for this chicky babe.


This image features upcycled toy man pendant on silver toned chain, 'rescuing' some wee Matryoshka polymer clay pendants (entirely made my moi) on gold toned necklaces.


It will be interesting to see what sort of feedback these get at the markets, I may have to push the cute barrow out some more...

2 comments:

Niina A. said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute!!! I think they'll be a hit with the younger crowd (and hey even the older ones maybe!)

Odd Girl Out said...

Thanks Niina! Hope so...I've found a lot of my jewellery appeals to an older market so hopefully these will spread the love ;-)